Turn any bread into ‘garlic bread’ for a meal by transforming your butter into a delicious garlic and herb spread in just minutes.
Bake: 400 degrees Time: 12-15 minutes
1 loaf french-style Italian Bread
2 sticks butter (1 cup) softened
3/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese grated
2 teaspoons dried oregano crushed
1 tablespoon dried dill weed
2 teaspoons dried parsley crushed
3-4 cloves garlic chopped or crushed
1. Slice the bread in half; then slice each half into half-inch pieces. You should
get about 13 slices from each half loaf. (you may slice straight down or on a diagonal)
2. Stir together above 6 ingredients into a bowl and divide into 2.
3. Spread each slice, on opposite sides, as you put each half loaf back together.
4. Cut foil long enough to put each individual half on it and be able to pull up
each side and roll down and roll each end tightly to freeze half loaves.
5. Take out and leave at room temperature for the day you need it and
bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes OR until golden brown on top.Print